Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tough choice

I had to make a tough choice this afternoon. Jack sent me a text/email telling me that he was on IM and could I meet him online. I really, really wanted to, but I was at work and already had a committment that takes priority over everything else. So, I had to tell Jack that I was sorry, but I was unable to chat today. It killed me, but even though he is away, my life has to go on and I need my job to keep me busy. I did however, tell the person I had the committment with that my husband was deployed and if he calls, I am taking the call...regardless if it is against the rules or not. She understood.
I hate having to make tough decisions like these.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you should consider it a tough decision. I cannot imagine nearly anyone understanding and agreeing.

    ReplyDelete