Monday, October 12, 2009

First time for everything

Okay...so this is my first post ever on a blog. I may need to ask some of you for help to make it actually work. Sorry if this page looks like crap today.

So anyways, I am day 3 into a deployment and starting a blog was one of my goals for while Jack is away so here it is. I can cross this off my list. Whooohooo!

I am going to use this blog to vent, to WTF is wrong with people, to laugh, etc. Check back often.

For my laugh from yesterday:
Jack calls from Kuwait. I tell him I am getting a haircut. Just to let him know that I am not sitting home and wailing in self pity. His response? "Do you want me to call you back?" Ummm...NO! You are 7000 miles away and about to fight a war and you think that I am gonna chose a haircut over talking to you? I love him and even though he is off to war, he still puts me first. And even though he is off to war, I am still laughing at him. Opps!

1 comment:

  1. YAY a blog!!! :) I'm so excited!!!! I'm adding you to my google reader and my blog roll right now! :) (And why did I think you were in NY? Did you used to be in NY?!)

    ReplyDelete