Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Affair with my pillow

Since Jack has left, I have been using the phrase "I am going to have an affair with my pillow" to mean that I am going to go to bed. It makes sense...my pillow is soft and makes me feel comfortable. PLUS....for some reason when I say it I end up having dreams about Jack! How awesome is that? I love meeting up with him in my dreams. I mean, I would rather meet up with him in person, but I know I have to share him with the people of the world. (And to think that I call myself self....as if!)

I asked around last night to my friends whose husbands have deployed before if it was normal to want to get into bed at like 8. They all said "sure is!" That made me feel much better. (Side note...did not get into bed at 8...more like 930.)

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there girl! I know it is tough being alone & especially when you are worried about him! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete