Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cross that one off!

Well, I have another goal that I completed last night. I signed up for Wine of the Month club. I know, I know...how can going to a website and entering personal information be considered completing a goal? The way I see it, I need some easy goals to feel the satisfaction of crossing them off the list. I guess now I really need to hit the gym, right? LOL!

By the way, I have an awesome dog (picture will follow when I have the time to figure out how to add them to posts.) He sleeps on the bed with me everynight which is nice because I can't still all the covers (which would remind me that Jack is not in the bed with me.) And, this morning, I was coming up the stairs and he was ahead of me and he waited for me to get to the landing before he continued. It was cute. I think he to is adjusting to Jack not being here. Jack filled up his dog bowl right before he left and I just had to refill it last night before bed. I guess I should have had a goal list for him too...EAT. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment