Monday, October 12, 2009

Goals are funny!

Well, as I said, I had a list of goals that I planned before Jack left and I was able to cross one off...that was creating a blog. I was reviewing my list and I had written, "eat healthy". I said (yes, out loud even though the only person in the house is the dog who is not even in this room) "that goal should have just been EAT!"

I also have listed under goals:
  • Finish Lifeguarding/ CPR certification (who says 32 is to old to be a lifeguard.)
  • Learn to Scuba Drive (really want to do this...but I may not. Especially because my best friend went yesterday and got stung bad by Jellyfish...something I happen to be allergic to!)
  • Re-do the kitchen in red/chile pepper theme (only because we already have the chile pepper towels and pot holders. I cheat!)
  • Hit the gym 3 at least 3 times a week. (No seriously....this is one I need to do!)
  • Join the library book club AND attend the meetings (because just joining is as easy as signing my name to a list...its going that I have to do!)
  • Eat Healthy (see above)
  • Join Wine of the Month Club (yup....that helps with eating healthy...at least I will get my fruit, right?)
  • Train and complete a 5K. (I am going to have to start on this one soon. I can't even run to the end of my driveway...which by the way is a little longer then 2 car lengths.)
  • Work on Jack's Valentine Day Present. (Sorry, can't tell more. No, its not dirty..its just that if he looks at this blog, I dont want to give it away.)

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Welcome to the addiction! So glad you decided to join us! : ) Start writing & I will link you up! Hang in there with hubbys deployment

    ReplyDelete